On October 26, 2017, UC Davis hosted its first-ever Volunteer Leadership Summit bringing together more than 200 volunteer leaders to forge new relationships, create new synergies, and establish a sense of overall teamwork to help advance the University’s mission and vision and to prepare for the next campaign. We believe this event is only just the beginning of greater things to come as we strengthen partnerships with our leadership volunteers and build a stronger culture of philanthropy at UC Davis.
Did you miss the Volunteer Leadership Summit? Resources can be found below:
- Being a Good Ambassador: Identifying Your Personal Why
- Building the Future of UC Davis: Capital Projects in the Next Campaign
- Endowments and Planned Giving 101
- Making the Connection: Leveraging Your Social Capital to Support UC Davis
- The Collective Power of Social Media for UC Davis
- Uniquely UC Davis: Cancer Breakthroughs Spanning Veterinary and Human Health
Find us on Social Media
Questions? Please contact Kristen Tinson, director of volunteer engagement at 530-754-2092.